Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Welcome to Team Smashing PHITNESS

I am so excited to move my business to the next level, blogging! I have never been a "techy" person, and I know what you may be thinking umm Ash... blogging isn't "techy", but if you know me, it is haha!

So WELCOME to Team Smashing PHITNESS!!! I am so excited that our team is growing which means we are helping more people and that's what it's all about!!! Don't get me wrong, I am LOVING the journey that I am on personally and my transformation; I am the smallest I've been in NINE years, I am still improving, but I am committed to Shakeology (my FAVORITE meal of the day!!!), eating clean, exercising (currently doing Chalene Johnson's new program PiYo which is AMAZING!!) and I love that we as a team are inspiring more people everyday to start their journey!!! If you would like more info or to start your journey please feel free to comment below or email me! I would LOVE to help you get started! YOU are WORTH it and YOU CAN DO THIS!! Philippians 4:13 <3


2 comments:

  1. I am excited to get this journey started as soon as my stuff arrives in the mail. Since I have known u for a long time, since u were a mere teenager I trust what ur doing and love seeing results. Very excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited for you to get started as well Angie! I know that you've been on your own fitness journey so for us to do this together is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete