Tuesday, July 1, 2014

PiYo LOVE

I have seriously fallen in L.O.V.E with my newest workout program PiYo! I love that it's low impact so it doesn't hurt my knee (slight previous injury) but is still high intensity so I sweat more than I have with ANY other program that I've done.

WHAT IS PiYo: Using your body weight, you'll perform low-impact, high-intensity movements inspired by Pilates and yoga. With PiYo, you'll work every single muscle to stabilize, stretch, and strengthen every inch of your body. And since Chalene Johnson cranked up the speed and the fun, you'll burn crazy calories while you're at it. It's perfect for ALL fitness levels!! 

I can't wait to start my PiYo accountability group on July 7th! If this sounds or looks like something that you or someone you know would want to do, we would LOVE to have you!!

You can go to www.teambeachbody.com/Smashley02 to create your FREE account :)





No comments:

Post a Comment